Condition Based Monitoring Experts
Dynamic Ratings provides condition based monitoring products and services to the utility industry. We improve the safety and reliability of our customers assets across the grid. Our top priority is to help utilities successfully deploy and manage condition based monitoring programs.
What is a conditioned based monitoring program? Condition based monitoring is a way for utilities to
- Improve safety for the workforce
- Extend the life of their assets
- Create awareness of asset life and reliability
We provide products and services to help utilities to have better awareness of their high voltage electrical equipment. A condition based monitoring program may include
- Transformer monitoring
- DGA monitoring
- Bushing monitoring
- Partial discharge monitoring
- Battery monitoring
- Circuit breaker monitoring
- Secure communications
- Data Dashboard
- Engineering and Project Management Service
- Technical Support
- And more…
Get updates from Dynamic Ratings by subscribing to our newsletter.
- Responsive to Customers
- Dedicated to making asset management programs successful
- Share knowledge and expertise to develop, inspire, and empower others
- Achieve results
CERTIFICATIONS & NETWORKS
Dynamic Ratings is Part of the Asset to Vendor Network (A2V)
As a participant in the A2V network, Dynamic Ratings meets security-related standards and shares cybersecurity best practices with members of the Asset to Vendor Network. Learn more about A2V.
VISION & MISSION
We are passionately committed to improving the reliability, operational cost and safety of our customers’ electrical power assets.
Our Mission is to:
- Provide prompt and effective responses to customers.
- Apply innovative approaches, products and services to solve technical and business challenges, enabling our customers to achieve their goals.
- Continually develop and improve our people, processes, products and services.
- Expand and enrich our team with industry experienced professionals.
- Share our industry knowledge and experience.
WILSON TRANSFORMER COMPANY
Dynamic Ratings is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wilson Transformer Company. Wilson Transformer Company was founded in 1933 and has multiple transformer manufacturing plants. In the early 1980’s, they started a joint development with one of the largest utilities in Australia to provide a transformer monitoring system. This evolved into the Dynamic Ratings division of Wilson Transformer Company. In 2002, the US office was opened and is now the headquarters.