Dynamic Ratings (DR) is the industry Asset Management Solutions provider. We use our end-to-end comprehensive products and services to improve customers’ business performance. Helping utilities address the various challenges associated with successfully deploying and managing their Condition Based Monitoring programs is the foundation of our business.
We provide products and services to help utilities collect and use condition based monitoring information on their high voltage electrical equipment, improving their business. We offer transformer and other asset monitoring solutions, support and customer service in the global marketplace.
Dynamic Ratings is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wilson Transformer Company (WTC). WTC was founded in 1933 and has multiple transformer manufacturing plants. In the early 1980’s, WTC started a joint development with one of the largest utilities in Australia to provide a transformer monitoring system. This evolved into the Dynamic Ratings division of WTC. In 2002, the US office was opened and is now the headquarters.
- Responsive to Customers
- Dedicated to helping others achieve their goals
- Share knowledge and expertise to develop, inspire, and empower others
- Achieve results
Dynamic Ratings is an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certified company.
Vision & Mission
We are passionately committed to improving the reliability, operational cost and safety of our customers’ electrical power assets.
Our Mission is to:
- Provide prompt and effective responses to customers.
- Apply innovative approaches, products and services to solve technical and business challenges, enabling our customers to achieve their goals.
- Continually develop and improve our people, processes, products and services.
- Expand and enrich our team with industry experienced professionals.
- Share our industry knowledge and experience.