T3 Monitor (DRMCC)
Support for the T3 Monitor
Dynamic Ratings continues to provide technical and hardware support to the T1, T2, and T3 Monitors. However, we are no longer actively producing software updates for the systems. Many T Series users who are looking to stay up to date (e.g. IT Security, NERC updates, features) have upgraded their T3 systems to an E3 Transformer Monitor.
Why Should I Upgrade?
There are five main reasons to upgrade your monitoring system.
- IT security – best practices and software development has evolved since the T3 was last updated.
- Reduction of O&M Expenses – the E3 allows for process improvements to keep you off-site as much as possible
- Modular design – use one common platform for multiple different transformer applications
- Engineered to order – custom platform for what you need
- Ease of Upgrade – minimal effort required
Learn more about why to consider upgrading in this 30 minute webcast.
Upgrading a T3 DRMCC to an E3 Transformer Monitor
It is very easy to upgrade your T3 to an E3 Transformer Monitor. The T3 product is modular which provides a lot of flexibility on what modules and cards can be used to incorporate into the system. It also provides the ability to leverage sensors and components already installed for the new E3 system.
Our Lifestream Support Team is ready and available to help manage, upgrade and commission existing fleets.
Interested in learning more? Request a Quote
If immediate response is required, please directly contact your local Dynamic Ratings location:
+1 262 746 1230 x3
+61 3 9574 7722
+44 1617 681111
For all other requests, please fill out the contact form below: