Asset management is more than just a monitor! Successful asset management is a process flow of planning, designing, managing, implementing, verifying, and supporting. Dynamic Ratings offers LIFESTREAM™ Support Services to ensure successful asset monitoring throughout the entire life cycle of an asset.
Program and Process Planning
Our Principal Engineers are available to assist in the development of the foundational elements of your asset health program, providing assistance in the creation of:
- Program goals
- Engineering practice documents
- Equipment specifications
- Response plans
Once the foundational elements are outlined, Dynamic Ratings engineers and configures each system to collect, evaluate and transmit the required information in the format that fits the customer’s process. The configuration incorporates the nuanced differences that exist across the various asset designs to ensure the system provides the intended benefit.
Our engineering services include:
- Engineering designs including Dynamic Ratings equipment drawings, redlined customer schematic markups for construction, and documentation packages
- Complete secondary designs, upgrades, and retrofits
- Site walks and installation plans
- Configuration and setup of all IEDs
- Define monitor integration (SCADA)
Project & Equipment Management
Our experienced project managers offer project management services for product installation. Our team undertakes all work in a safe manner, observing relevant regulations and procedures.
Our Project Managers:
- Track systems through design and production to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage field service scheduling and project planning.
- Coordinate the delivery of required job site materials and parts.
- Coordinate suppliers review and reconcile expense reports.
- Review field service test reports for open items and seek closure.
Monitoring Hardware Implementation
We offers LIFESTREAM™ services for monitoring hardware deployment. Our experienced engineers undertake all work in a safe manner, observing relevant regulations and procedures. Our team coordinates the system implementation through:
- New and retrofit installations
- Drawing redlines
- Site specific installation drawings
- Installation supervision
Monitoring Equipment Verification
We offer services for monitoring hardware deployment. Our experienced engineers undertake all work in a safe manner, observing relevant regulations and procedures.
- Commissioning and system testing
- Documentation and equipment tracking
- Management of monitoring system metrics and reporting against program goals
- Monitoring and tracking hardware and firmware database
- Replacement of consumables