At Dynamic Ratings, asset management is at the core of our business. Early in our process, we work closely with our customers to create and define standards to ensure that their monitoring solution is implemented in a consistent manner regardless of the age, make or model of electrical assets being monitored. This consistent approach makes the installation, support and use of the system easier.
Program and Process Planning
Dynamic Ratings’ Principal Engineers can assist in the development of the foundational elements of your Asset Health Program, providing assistance in the creation of:
- Program goals
- Engineering practice documents
- Equipment specifications
- Response plans
Once the foundational elements are outlined, Dynamic Ratings engineers and configures each system to collect, evaluate and transmit the required information in the format that fits the customer’s process. The configuration incorporates the nuanced differences that exist across the various asset designs to ensure the system provides the intended benefit. Our engineering services include:
Our Engineering Services include:
- Engineering designs including Dynamic Ratings equipment drawings, redlined customer schematic markups for construction, and documentation packages
- Complete secondary designs, upgrades, and retrofits
- Site walks and installation plans
- Configuration and setup of all IEDs
Dynamic Ratings offers project management services for product installation. Our experienced project managers undertake all work in a safe manner, observing relevant regulations and procedures.
Our project managers:
- Track systems through design and production to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage field service scheduling and project planning.
- Coordinate the delivery of required job site materials, parts.
- Coordinate suppliers review and reconcile expense reports.
- Review field service test reports for open items and seek closure.
- Undertake all work in a safe manner, observing relevant regulations and procedures
Monitoring Hardware Deployment
Dynamic Ratings offers services for monitoring hardware deployment. Our experienced engineers undertake all work in a safe manner, observing relevant regulations and procedures. Our team coordinates the system implementation through:
- Project management services
- Site specific installation drawings
- Drawing redlines
- End-to-end system testing
- Documentation and equipment tracking
Monitoring Equipment Support
24/7 Asset Monitoring Support
Dynamic Ratings offers 24/7 asset monitoring support:
Subject Matter Support
Leverage the expertise from the best in the industry:
- Condition assessment reports
- Diagnostic support
- Customized training classes for asset managers, testing group, operators or maintenance
Dynamic Ratings provides training options for on-line monitoring products and services. Customer training is customized to provide:
- Feature training for Asset Management Engineers
- Hands on training for Field and Maintenance Technicians
- Project implementation review for Project Engineers
- Training for System Operators & Protection Engineers
For specific training descriptions, click here.