Breaker Performance Monitor (BPM)
Dynamic Ratings Breaker Performance Monitor is the most comprehensive circuit breaker monitoring solution available. With the inclusion of high-speed waveform capture, the BPM combines the most effective offline and online testing methods. The modular design is a highly customizable online monitoring package, resulting in a monitor capable of performing the advanced analytics required to detect operating deficiencies well in advance of breaker failure.
The Breaker Performance Monitor is ideally suited for implementing predictive maintenance, maintenance deferral, condition based maintenance and increased environmental protection from SF6 gas leaks. It monitors the condition of the main contacts, mechanism and dielectric, and logs the following information during circuit breaker operation:
- Trip Time (ms) (also known as Opening Time)
- Arc duration (ms) (phase segregated)
- Clearing Time (ms) (also known as Interrupting Time)
- Cumulative I2 x T or I x T on the main contacts (phase segregated) from arcing
- Restrike Occurrence (phase segregated)
- Operation Counts
Contact us for more information or to request a quote.