- This event has passed.
User Group Meeting
February 19, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Dynamic Ratings User Group Meeting 2019
In conjunction with TechCon® North America, Dynamic Ratings is offering a User Group Meeting on Tuesday afternoon, February 19, 2019. Customers can attend this exclusive event to learn best practices from other utilities, compare notes, and share freely about industry issues in this niche. Enjoy brainstorming sessions about new concepts/requirements for the industry and learn about what’s up and coming with Dynamic Ratings. REGISTER HERE Be sure to mark the User Group Meeting as your Tuesday afternoon activity.
Schedule of Events
- 12:00p – 1:00p Gourmet Plated Lunch
- 12:10p – 12:30p Welcome & Introductions
- 12:30p – 1:00p Updates & Future Road Map
- 1:00p – 2:15p Actionable Data Discussion: Issues & Lessons Learned
- 2:15p – 2:30p Break
- 2:30p – 3:15p Closed User Session
- 3:15p – 4:30p Open User Session & Wrap up
TechCon® North America
TechCon® Worldwide Trainings and Expos are annual events devoted to the discussion of technology development and solutions which improve key high voltage maintenance programs and asset management strategies for the aging electrical grid infrastructure. Produced by TJ|H2b Analytical Services, delegates will meet with a mix of utility industry experts as presenters, utility workforce members, corporate suppliers and decision-makers eager to network and share their vast knowledge and experiences. Delegates will have contact with exhibitions that afford extensive networking opportunities and access to the latest industry technology developments and successes. Your career will be enriched by your attendance at TechCon® Worldwide. Visit www.techcon.info for more information. Each TechCon® is unique to its region of origin. Trainings & Seminars vary, but all offer the highest quality of educational content, technology and customer service. Here is an example of TechCon® North America’s Trainings and Expo.
- Two and a half days of General Sessions – Featuring a stellar lineup of worldwide industry experts and leaders as presenters
- Three days of Training Sessions – Covering various topics such as Load Tap Changer Maintenance, Circuit Breaker Lubrication and How to Process and Maintain Transformers to name a few
- A Gala Dinner and Entertainment
- Tours and special events
- A Round-Table Interchange –An opportunity for delegates to interact with subject experts, ask questions and suggest solutions, while getting to personally know these important colleagues.
- Two days of Exhibitions – Displaying the newest equipment and technology
- A USB drive of the White Papers