Supporting our customers and employees during the COVID-19 outbreak
Our thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic. We all face new challenges. But there are discoveries and new opportunities as well.
During this time, our business has remained open and it will continue to be open to provide the essential services that help you maintain the reliability and safety of the electrical power grid.
Safety for our employees remains our top priority and we have made several operational changes including:
- Over 75% of our workforce is working remote.
- Our field operations teams have many added safety measures in place but still get essential work completed.
- We have new visitor policies in place.
- We have ramped up internal and external communications.
- We have conducted more frequent webinars to inform and educate customers.
- We continue to monitor the recommendations from the CDC and local governing authorities and adjust as appropriate.
During this time of limited travel, the importance of having information readily available at your fingertips has never been more evident. Dynamic Ratings remains committed to ensuring that critical information is available to our customers in an actionable format to ensure our customers’ Asset Management, Risk Management and Operational Cost Management programs remain successful.
We encourage your feedback regarding how we can better help you achieve these goals in the short term. What could make you more successful in managing future challenges? Please feel free to contact us at https://www.dynamicratings.com/contact-us/.
Better days are ahead.
General Manager & COO